Ventura County Government Center
Hall of Administration Building, Fourth Floor
800 S. Victoria Ave.
Ventura, CA 93009-1940
City Selection Committee
The City Selection Committee (CSC) is comprised of the mayors of all 10 incorporated cities in Ventura County.
The CSC appoints members to:
- Air Pollution Control Board
- Association of Water Agencies,
- California State University, Channel Islands Site Authority,
- Fox Canyon Groundwater Management Agency Board of Directors,
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO),
- Ventura County Consolidated Oversight Board,
- Ventura County Transportation Commission, and
- Makes recommendations to the Governor’s Office regarding appointments to the California Coastal Commission.
The CSC meets the First Friday in January of each year and/or when an appointment is necessary, and holds their meetings in the Camarillo City Council Conference Room, 601 Carmen Drive, Camarillo, CA at 7:30 a.m.
For more information on the CSC, please contact:
City Selection Committee Secretary
800 South Victoria Avenue
Ventura, CA 93009-1920