- The Ventura County Transportation Commission (VCTC) wants your input on whether the existing transit system is meeting your needs
- The Board of Supervisors unanimously approved moving forward with the Growing Works job training and jobs program for people with mental illness at a soon-to-be-built drought tolerant plant nursery
- Community Health Assessment Overview: Health Matters in Ventura County
Ventura County’s 2017 Senior Summit – Don’t be a Dinosaur in a Tech Savvy World at CSUCI brought together close to 300 senior citizens who enjoyed learning about technology for independent living, social media, artificial intelligence, hospital automation, home automation, health portals, and health gadgets.
To read more about the Senior Summit, click here: http://citizensjournal.us/ventura-county-senior-summit-2017/
2018 Thousand Oaks Senior of the Year – Nancy Healey
Passport Services at the Thousand Oaks Library!
Get a Passport Close to Home
You can make an appointment with the Thousand Oaks Library for its passport services conveniently located at the circulation desk inside the Children’s Library entrance. Designated passport staff will process applications for new passports by appointment and submit materials to the State Department. This is going to be the only passport service between Malibu and Oxnard, and we’re excited to be filling a local need and bringing folks to our amazing Library.
Just visit www.tolibrary.org/passport for all the information.
- Subscribe to Board of Supervisors Agenda Notifications
- Fire History-District 2
- More information about the County’s Graffiti Abatement Program
- Multi-Year Pavement Plan (2018-2022)
- Application for Appointment to County Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Symposium on Alternatives to Anticoagulant Rodenticides
- Senior Summit 2017