Events in Ag
- The California Department of Food & Agriculture (CDFA) is NOW accepting applications for the HEALTHY SOILS PROGRAM!
- The California Department of Food & Agriculture (CDFA) STATE WATER EFFICIENCY ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM (SWEEP) Application Period is NOW OPEN!
- Weather, Grass, And Drought Workshop: Planning for Uncertainty (Registration Now Open)
THOMAS FIRE DISASTER ASSISTANCE
- Additional Hurricane and Wildfire Recovery Program
- Fire and Mudslide Recovery Assistance
- Ventura County Disaster Assistance for Cattlemen’s Members and Agricultural Producers
- Farm Service Agency Disaster Assistance Programs at a Glance
- Emergency Loan Program
- Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish
- Livestock Indemnity Program
- Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program
- Tree Assistance Program
THOMAS FIRE DISASTER ASSESSMENT REPORT/DROUGHT ASSESSMENT
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.